Keep your carpet looking new and healthy with our commercial carpet cleaning services. The beauty and life of your carpet depends on the care it receives.
Properly cleaning and maintaining your office carpet
- Prolongs the life of your carpeting – Regular upkeep of your carpets and rugs will make your carpets look newer for longer and help remove any particles and microorganisms destroying your carpet fibers.
- Improves office hygiene and health – There are all sorts of things that can cause health issues to you and your employees without being able to see it. Extracting dirt, dust, allergens, dead skin, food particles and other microorganisms from your carpet will result in an overall cleaner and healthier workplace environment. If your carpets are not properly cared for, your office is acting like a giant filter that captures dust, mites and kinds of dirt particles that can cause issues for those with allergies.
- Reduces stress and improves productivity – A desk covered with papers, old coffee cups, sticky notes and books can be a distraction for employees and increase stress by overwhelming our senses. Reducing office stress can be done by organizing and tidying up employee work areas and maintaining a regular cleaning schedule to allow for a proper office cleaning.
- Saves money – Vacuuming regularly helps keep carpets and rugs well-maintained, eliminating constant and costly replacement. Additionally, removing pollutants from the office will keep your employees healthier by reducing employee missed time.
Otten Building Maintenance carpet cleaning services can provide your business with:
- Vacuuming of carpets/rugs
- Spot removal
- Carpet shampoo and hot-water extraction
- Hot-steam deep carpet cleaning
- Scotchgard carpet protection
- Anti-Static carpet treatment
Take a look at some of our other quality commercial cleaning services.
Help maintain a healthy and productive workspace with services customized to meet your needs.
Put the shine back in your floors with our floor care and maintenance programs.
Different levels, different demands – over 20 years of experience cleaning cleanrooms.
Find more information or to get started, contact the Otten Building Maintenance at 612-242-9386 or schedule an appointment TODAY!