Achieve lower operating cost, higher product yields and avoid compromised products and experiments with our custom cleanroom cleaning services.
We understand the importance of contamination control and how to properly reduce the risk of contamination in controlled envriornments. The same strict protocol and methods it took to build the cleanroom, must be maintained and cleaned to the same high standards. With each cleanroom being different and adhering to its own classification level, we create a custom cleaning program that best fits your needs.
Our Cleanroom Cleaning Program
- Discuss what needs cleaned
- Discuss how cleaning verification tests conducted
- Discuss the cleanroom classification level and recommended best practices
- Review all of our cleaning procedures with the cleanroom manager
- Discuss and provide a detailed cleaning schedule
- Discuss the products we use that have been proven to properly clean cleanrooms
Properly cleaning and maintaining your Cleanroom
- Sweep away dust and debris
- Apply detergent solution through wiping or mopping
- Ensure that the detergent has dried
- Apply disinfectant solution through wiping or mopping
- Keep the surfaces wet until the contact time has elapsed
- Remove disinfectant residue through wiping or mopping with water for injections or 70% IPA
While cleaning your cleanroom, we are always on the lookout for contaminants. Some commonly known contaminants that are known to cause problems in cleanrooms are generated from these five basic sources: facilities, people, tools, fluids and the product being manufactured.
Where do we typically find cleanroom contamination?
- Floors, walls and ceilings
- Paint and coatings
- Construction materials (sheet rock, saw dust, etc.)
- Air conditioning debris
- Oil and skin flakes
- Cosmetics and perfume
- Clothing fibers and lint
- Friction and wear particles
- Lubricants and emissions
- Brooms, mops, and dusters
- Particles floating in the air
- Baqcteria, organics and moisture
- Floor finishes and coatings
- Cleaning chemicals
- Plasticizers (outgasses)
- Deionized water
- Product Being Manufactured
- Silicon chips
- Quartz flakes
- Cleanroom debris
- Aluminum particles
Take a look at some of our other quality commercial cleaning services.
Help maintain a healthy and productive workspace with services customized to meet your needs.
Put the shine back in your floors with our floor care and maintenance programs.
Properly dispose of and recycle construction wastes with our post-construction cleanup.
Find more information or to get started, contact the Otten Building Maintenance at 612-242-9386 or schedule an appointment TODAY!